The DRAUSSEN HALO Outdoor and Bike Jacket is our glowing highlight. Turn on the lights and be seen in the dark.
Thanks to our innovative tech, developed and produced in Europe, visibility of our kids is maximized - and so maximizing the safety of our kids on the streets and during adventures.
These jackets are waterproof while breathable, block wind and offer a great for biking, hiking or safely roaming the streets. No matter the weather & bee seen.
Awarded by the Kuratorium für Verkehrssicherheit (Advisory Board for Traffic Safety)- Aquila 2021, Austria's Award for Traffic Safety. - 2nd place category company. 🤙
- 3 layer tech fabric
- all seams sealed
- YKK zipper
- durable water resistant coating (DWR) PFC free
- 2 roomy front pockets
- 1 liftticket pocket left upper arm - think bikepark!
- 3D shaped hood
- chin saver
- DRAUSSEN logo
- Dead Stock logo hidden on left arm
- electronic interface located in left pocket
- 6 solid LED colors & blinking modes
- change colors by pushing the interface button
- to turn off, hold button for 10sec, release once blinking appears
- illumination: 60h on fixed single color (2000mAh powerbank)
- illumination blinking: >60h
- consumption: 30mA
- wash cold 30°C
- release electronic interface before washing via clip
- LED pipes washable
- power bank not included
- power bank output shall not exceed 1.0A
- comes with two extra iron-on reflector stickers
Sustainable production in Europe
We use the following fabrics for our jacket:
- 3 layer technical Fabric, waterproof, breathable, wind resistant, though
- Dead Stock: already produced fabrics saved from disposal
- Remaining stock: left over fabrics collected from productions before declared waste
With the use of these fabrics we save/ prevent:
- 6.343,11 kg CO eq.
- 1.179,22 m3 water scarcity
- 106.953,64 MJ resource depletion, fossil fuels
- 3,66 kg an PO4 eq. eutrophication
Economic value fully added in Austria and Europe.
We know our production partner from Portugal personally. We are proud to develop and produce high quality products with them setting a prime focus on fair and sustainable production processes.SCOOP